odd pains day

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

odd pains day

Postby bandj » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:57 pm

Well today has been interesting! We went to see my inlaws last week and its about 130 miles. Due to having to stop it took us about 4 hours. Very fatigued the day we came back and for the next few days. Felt better yesterday but today I've been having pain moving around my body. Usually the pain tends to stay in the same places but not today and every little knock seems to hurt so much more. I hope things settle down again. I'm planning a gentle day tomorrow!

Does anyone else have pain moving around their bodies? I rubbed my shoulder because that hurt then a couple of minutes later I had pain in my elbow! Hubbg says that I'm falling apart! :lol:
There are these three things that remain: faith, hope and love. And the greatest of these is LOVE.
1 Corinthians 13:13
bandj
UKFM Member

Re: odd pains day

Postby Mk1divemaster » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:37 pm

Hi bandj,
Weird isn't it!? The symptoms you are experiencing are so true of fm, I get that all the time , one minute I could have pain in my legs , next in my shoulders , on real bad days I have pain all over , don't worry about it as it makes it worse , but if you are concerned go back to gp . I like others have learnt to deal with it , but new symptoms should be checked if your worried , best wishes , and hope it calms down :-D
Mk1divemaster
UKFM Member

Postby lizashfield » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:30 pm

I get days like that too. It can be a very sharp pain or a cramping pain but it can move around to loads of different parts of me within a short time frame.
lizashfield
UKFM Member

Postby bandj » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:06 am

Hi,
thanks for your replies. I wasn't really worried but it was just a new thing for me. I had put it down to our old friend FM as it's responsible for so much! I'm used to the pain settling in one place but hadn't had it wandering before. Im just going to take it as easy as possible today.

Hope you all have a gentle day.
There are these three things that remain: faith, hope and love. And the greatest of these is LOVE.
1 Corinthians 13:13
bandj
UKFM Member

Postby galio » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:24 pm

my gp suspected b=fibro for this exact reason, i get pain that seems to just go round and round when im having a flare, i used to wonder why i had sore arms and hands when id been out for a walk, but it will start in one limb and mover wound till everywhere is sore, Im lucky I rarely have sharp pain it tends to be a nagging ache like toothache slowly filling every bit of my body. I can cope for a few days like this and if im really lucky it hits on a weekend when i can jut take it easy and do nothing, and then can cope for work during the week, its usually my joints that seem worse but they often get sore due to my HMS.
galio
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia