Fed up of more pain.

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Fed up of more pain.

Postby TNK* » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:03 am

just as soon s i seem to get some area of this horrible illness undercontrol, something else decided to polp up and ruin it.

My sleeping had beenbetter recently, so my knee decides to flare up and its at its worst right through the night and wakes me up crying. I manage to sort that out with careful timings of my pills and now ive started with a pain in my chest wall...I dont think its anything sinister, it feels muscular, but it aches from the wall of the chest behind my right book and if i dont apply pressure is then radiates to the front of the boob....and its not even just a mild pain that i can ignore, its a sharp pulsing pain...ive had all the meds i can take for now. Iv e got up out of bed as i was just annoying myself, and keeping hubby awake. Im sat downstairs on the sofa crying with the pain, but also uspet that ive now at the minute got something else to contend with!
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes When You're Fast Asleep ºOº

Jo xx
TNK*
UKFM Member

Re: Fed up of more pain.

Postby Gingermama » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:53 am

Aw I feel for u. Just to be safe I'd get it checked out. It sounds like something my oh had a while ago but I can't for the life of me remember what it's called! (Brain fog!) sometimes gentle stretches can help x

I currently seem to have tonsillitis on top of my usual aches and pains. Yesterday I spent the whole afternoon sweating out a fever. So annoying cos it goes straight to my lower back and I get freezing feet. I had my slippers on in bed with a patchwork quilt over my duvet and my snuggle blanket... I must've looked ridiculous! Oh the joys of fibro!

Keep warm and get checked out hun x
Gingermama
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:01 am

There is an associated condition that can cause pain in and around the ribs/chest area....Costochondritis. It's caused by inflammation of the cartilage in and around the sternum and at times can make breathing very difficult due to the pain.

The only way to know for definite if it is Costo, or something else, is to start things off with a trip to see your GP and see what they have to say.

I'm going thru a similar thing at the moment with additional pain, esp in areas where I thought it wasn't possible for things to be screaming at me so loudly, but they are. And all that keeps going thru my mind is a song by Anastacia with the line...."Sick and tired of always being sick and tired" as it's summing me up with eerie accuracy :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby bandj » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:13 am

Oh I feel for you all. I've been having wandering pains since yesterday and it's not nice. I'm trying to take things as easy as possible today. Hope you all feel better soon.
sending you all gentle hugs :hugs: :hugs:
There are these three things that remain: faith, hope and love. And the greatest of these is LOVE.
1 Corinthians 13:13
bandj
UKFM Member

Postby TNK* » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:52 am

That's what it feels like...The boob/chest pain has gone now...and I'm just waiting to see where and when the next one will arrive....its doing my head in
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes When You're Fast Asleep ºOº

Jo xx
TNK*
UKFM Member

Postby Saffie » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:54 pm

I can understand how you feel. I have been having a bad couple of weeks with pain all over and then yesterday I had a series of flash migraines. I am really fed up with it all and get quite down about it.

I agree with the others, you should see your doctor just to rule out any other chest pain associations and, hopefully, he will help you.

Take care.
Saffie
UKFM Member

Postby dejay » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:03 pm

I was just wondering if its part of fibro to keep getting cramp,most nights I wake with it, and try to get out of bed, but when its in my legs (both together) I do have a struggle,as getting out of bed is quite a sight at the best of times, has anyone had cramp and how do you get rid of it.it can affect any where hands feet chest neck, but legs are worst lol
dejay
UKFM Member

Postby divingforPearls » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:43 pm

'Fed up' is quite an understatement... :crazy: :yikes: :evil: :-x
divingforPearls
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia