fibro after cancer

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

fibro after cancer

Postby cas72 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:07 pm

Hello all, Ive recently been diagnosed with fm after years of constant scans and investigations, I had breast cancer 3yrs ago and now in remmission but I would like to know if anyone else on here has had fm diagnosis after cancer? My memory is horrendous and Im only 42, the itching and pains and constant fatigue drives me nuts, I hope someone can relate to my problems too xx
cas72
UKFM Newbie

Re: fibro after cancer

Postby iblinkin » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:03 pm

Hi cas72, in regards to the itching i had posted an article a few weeks back on the board index in regards to histamines and fibro, maybe have a looky?
iblinkin
UKFM Member

Postby debs67 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:09 pm

I had a lot of pre cancerous cells removed in 2010 . Since then my health has gone down hill. I was diagnosed with fibro in december last year. My memory is bad, fatigue and lots of sleeping. Id never thought of it being connected to fibro thou. Hope you carry on the road to recovery.
debs67
UKFM Member

Postby Charmed » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:25 pm

Wow like you've not been through enough!

I had cells removed in 88, then Graves in 2000, don't think either are related tho
Charmed
UKFM Member

Postby tintagel » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:32 am

Hi, I too have fibro after having cancer, ovarian cancer (and I have Lupus). I had to have a total hysterectomy and some years of biopsies, with anxious waits for the results.
It does seem very unfair that some of us have far more than our fair share of illnesses. However, you know what they say....what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
tintagel
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia