Taking on a new challenge

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Taking on a new challenge

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Mon May 04, 2015 5:14 pm

Today I took on a new challenge. I baked my first chocolate sandwich :) I'm a baking novice and this was a big moment for me. And best of all, despite having to take a few breaks because I got tired and I was in some pain, it turned out great!

I've been blogging about fibro and challenging myself with new hobbies.

http://clairescomfycorner.com

keep smiling!
Claire
x
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Re: Taking on a new challenge

Postby bandj » Mon May 04, 2015 7:15 pm

Hi Clare,

I've been baking too! :-) my son requested flapjack and hubby requested melting moments and clementine cake. I used to be a confectioner years ago and still enjoy baking but it's got to be on a good day and be prepared for payback later!

well done for trying new hobbies! Good luck with al you do :-)
There are these three things that remain: faith, hope and love. And the greatest of these is LOVE.
1 Corinthians 13:13
bandj
UKFM Member

Postby galio » Mon May 04, 2015 7:35 pm

snap lol I used to bake loads and have been thinking about it for a few weeks so having a day off and no hubbie to constantly say i will do that for you (love him to bits but hes gotta get in the way when im in the kitchen)I made a chocolate cake, unfotunatly the tins were a bit big so it came out a bitty flat! never mind its sat in teh fridge layered up and covered in chocolate butter icing. when i have the strength in my hands back i shall cut into it lol
galio
UKFM Member

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Tue May 05, 2015 6:42 pm

Thanks for your replies. I'm really enjoying baking and the cake went down well at work today :)

We have to make the most of good days!

Keep smiling
Claire
x
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia