face ache

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

face ache

Postby sheppy » Tue May 12, 2015 4:42 pm

Hi, was wondering do u get face burning and numbness in face, mouth feels like its burning too,
sheppy
UKFM Member

Re: face ache

Postby zoanne » Tue May 12, 2015 5:40 pm

Yes, I get terrible face pain and weird feelings in my face. I thought it was just me!
zoanne
UKFM Newbie

Postby Beckybecks » Tue May 12, 2015 5:51 pm

Yes, I has this for about a month over last Christmas. Felt like I had toothache or an ear infection but moved around the left side of my face and eventually just disappeared.
Newly arrived in the UK from Southern Africa
Beckybecks
UKFM Member

Postby shazzer67 » Wed May 13, 2015 12:09 am

I'm just getting over 2 days of this. It's my sign that I'm ready for a flare!
I can't even touch my hair on that side when it's bad. My eyesight goes wierd too!
Oh the joys of Fibromyalgia! X
shazzer67
UKFM Newbie

Postby Susan Stokes » Wed May 13, 2015 11:54 am

Yes, I had the same as beckybecks for 18 months. I was referred to the local dental hospital but they can't throw any light on it. OK at the moment though x fingers.

Just a thought, but don't you think if it wasn't for this forum we'd all be in the nut-house?
Susan Stokes
UKFM Member

Postby sheppy » Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 pm

That is so true, don't know if my husband realizes the condition he just thinks cause I look ok, he doesn't realise what my body is going through, and the amount of time I've had off sick, don't really have anyone to talk to about it, sometimes I think he's bored of me moaning about my aches and pains
sheppy
UKFM Member

Postby dizzynan » Sat May 16, 2015 6:58 pm

I get a numb feeling in some parts of my face. It seems to be worse at the moment. I have been having a course of acupuncture and it is since the it has got worse, In fact all my symptoms are worse since acupuncture. Can barely walk. Try not to talk about it at home but this just adds pressure, cos in some respects i sort of look okay. wish i felt okay too!
dizzynan
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia