Total numpty.

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Total numpty.

Postby dotty lotty » Mon May 18, 2015 6:09 am

Have been going to the chiropractor twice a week for three weeks now and beginning to see some improvement.
Not nearly so stiff and the pain is definitely much improved. :clap: :clap:

So here come the :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: bit. We are getting new windows today and tomorrow so things to be moved and taken down. Feeling good and of I go and you all know the outcome yes sore, stiff and shattered. :hit1: :hit1:

Am really angry at myself as I know pacing and just because I feel a bit better does not mean I can do what I want. I will probably never be back to pre fibro days and trying to just sets me back. :shooting:

Hopefully lesson learnt this time. :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Re: Total numpty.

Postby Happy Girl » Mon May 18, 2015 8:41 am

I so know that feeling. It's really hard to try and convince myself that I cannot do nearly what I used to do before.
Determined to be happy
Happy Girl
UKFM Member

Postby sheppy » Mon May 18, 2015 8:56 am

Its a horrible feeling, was feeling ok yesterday so took kids swimming, really felt good but a few hours later after sitting down I couldn't move so can't win, they say swimming is supposed to be a good exercise with fibro so I can't win
sheppy
UKFM Member

Postby Susan Stokes » Mon May 18, 2015 6:39 pm

Hi sheppy, Yes, we've all done it but if you hadn't been going to the chiropractor you would probably have been much worse.
Susan Stokes
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia