here we go again

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

here we go again

Postby galio » Fri May 22, 2015 4:06 pm

I'm sure there's a song in there somewhere!!!!one thinks after sleeping 36 out of the last 48 hours and still wanting to sleep, and still in pain and still having knees that feel there sublaxing as I walk that one is in the process of a major flare! :-x

but me being me just wont give in totally, today has been productive in between the naps, I have stripped the bed, well pillow cases and quilt cover off then a wee nap before taking the sheet off and bundling it all in the machine, which I must say rudely interrupted my next nap buy banging and rattling like it was full of tin cans and rocks when it went onto spin cycle, how dare it interrupt a well earned nap :nono:
i emptied the machine and had a wee drink of water (Im so good keeping off the diet coke now adays) then decided to put the wash on the line as it was dry and windy, now that was a battle and a half me at just on 5ft fighting with a king size flat sheet, a line and the wind, if the neighbours had seen me they would have thought i was dressing up as a ghost for Halloween :facepalm: .

so back in for a nap before tackling the quilt cover, that done I totaly forgot about breakfast (it was 1 o'clock by now) well my idea of time it was 1 o'clock, the clock on teh heating said 2.20! I decided to have brunch so enjoyed my fried egg sausage and tomatoes.

by 3pm the neighbour was home I noticed him pull up as i took a wee wander to the loo, after a wee rest in there I thought i had better rescue said bedding before he lit his fire and stunk it all out :fireman: (dunno what he burns but someday the smoke and smell is bloody awful)

after said rescue, done not too badly with half folded sheet and quilt cover I decided to take the plunge and phone work and declare my self ill for the requisite 7 days that i can do with out a docs line. so no work til Thursday next week, tomorrow I shall once again start to build up slowly in the hope that I will be fit for work by then, I think sleeping in the library corner of the classroom would be frowned upon! :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Oh and did I mention when I get to this point i get manic and cant sit still and have to keep getting up to try and do something. does anyone else get this manic must do stuff thing when they know there struggling?

I was doing so well too, even made a cake this week, the gino dacaprio light lemon sponge, that has been floating round on my fb page its easy to make and lovely to eat lol. so after all this work i have given in to a treat, im now sat with a can of diet coke and half a bar of dairy milk, seeing as the new tablets I started yesterday say in rather agressive words DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL I shall have to do with out a celebratory glass of fizzy grape juice!

hope everyone is having as good a day as they can, I think im about due another nap now and poor hubbie will have to make the bed if he wants to sleep in it tonight, me I can literally sleep any where just now including half way up the stairs, shut my eyes to take a deep breath to finish the mammoth climb up there, and caught myself nodding off on my feet lol
galio
UKFM Member

Re: here we go again

Postby mummyto2d » Fri May 22, 2015 4:46 pm

I often find my self doing more when I'm struggling I think it's the fight of not letting fibro take over completely :( The pain afterwards isn't nice tho!
Can I ask how you make a post on here please? :)
mummyto2d
UKFM Newbie

Re: here we go again

Postby galio » Fri May 22, 2015 9:02 pm

mummyto2d wrote:I often find my self doing more when I'm struggling I think it's the fight of not letting fibro take over completely :( The pain afterwards isn't nice tho!
Can I ask how you make a post on here please? :)

Hi mummyto2d if you go to the living with fibro board there is a button top left that says newtopic click on that and you get the box to write in and post from there, Im glad to see im not the only one that gets manic and refuses to accept im struggling, I seem to be more productive as i start to flare which in counterproductive but i realy struggle to stop myself
galio
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia