I surrender

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: I surrender

Postby *Lisa* » Sun May 31, 2015 1:00 pm

Hi, can i just ask for members to post any personal facebook links via personal message for security reasons as this is an open forum and the board Living with Fibromyalgia posts up on the UKFM facebook page so many more thousands can see.

Thank you :-D
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby galio » Sun May 31, 2015 4:43 pm

sorry Lisa, never thoughtabout it going public thanks for changing it and letting me know, was for photos as every time i try to post them here they are always huge no mater how small a file I make it.
galio
UKFM Member

Postby Zia2014 » Sun May 31, 2015 5:37 pm

*Lisa* wrote:Hi, can i just ask for members to post any personal facebook links via personal message for security reasons as this is an open forum and the board Living with Fibromyalgia posts up on the UKFM facebook page so many more thousands can see.

Thank you :-D

Ooh does it?! Never knew that! :yikes:
Zia2014
UKFM Regular

Postby *Lisa* » Sun May 31, 2015 7:07 pm

There are 3 boards that show up posts. One is Living with Fibromyalgia, the second is Medications & Treatments and the third is DWP/Working & Benefits boards.

If you do not want your topic to be thrown up on the UKFM facebook page then we have a board for private members. Anything on there cannot be seen unless you are a member.

You can also post on the General Topics board if you prefer. I would state your posting on the boards for it to be private to prevent one of us mods thinking you posted in the wrong bit of the forum and us then moving it.
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby bandj » Sun May 31, 2015 9:09 pm

I like it Galeio! Sounds like me when I'm let loose in the garden centre! I love buying plants and helping them settle in :-D
There are these three things that remain: faith, hope and love. And the greatest of these is LOVE.
1 Corinthians 13:13
bandj
UKFM Member

Postby Zia2014 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:03 pm

*Lisa* wrote:There are 3 boards that show up posts. One is Living with Fibromyalgia, the second is Medications & Treatments and the third is DWP/Working & Benefits boards.

If you do not want your topic to be thrown up on the UKFM facebook page then we have a board for private members. Anything on there cannot be seen unless you are a member.

You can also post on the General Topics board if you prefer. I would state your posting on the boards for it to be private to prevent one of us mods thinking you posted in the wrong bit of the forum and us then moving it.

Ah okay thanks. I had no idea! I usually post in private if I want it to be private but I didn't know about the FB thing or the replies on there.
Zia2014
UKFM Regular

Previous

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia