I've overdone it! But it will be so worth it...I hope!

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

I've overdone it! But it will be so worth it...I hope!

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Wed May 27, 2015 6:29 pm

I've overdone it planting flowers, strawberries and tomatoes! But it will be so worth it when they grow this summer!

Pictures here:

http://clairescomfycorner.com/2015/05/27/my-new-roots/

My muscles are screaming at me now but I'm still smiling (if that makes sense!). I'm going to sit outside with a cup of tea and relax (and recover!).

Keep smiling :)
Claire
x
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Re: I've overdone it! But it will be so worth it...I hope!

Postby murph » Wed May 27, 2015 6:42 pm

Magnesium bath salts works wonders
murph
UKFM Newbie

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Wed May 27, 2015 7:02 pm

That would be great if I could get out of the bath on my own :( I have taken a magnesium supplement though!

:)
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed May 27, 2015 7:31 pm

It will be worth it Claire, when those flowers are blooming and you are eating those deliciously sweet tomatoes and strawberries xx
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby galio » Wed May 27, 2015 8:17 pm

a healthy sore as I called it at the weekend after helping my son who is also disabled to dig out a small (very small ) patch of the moss lawn in his new garden to plant tatties, not only was it cutting through turf and moss we discovered tree roots and worse what we think is an old fashioned field drain so far have about 100 lumps of granite that we dug out before giving up! next healthy sore will be when i start digging out an over grown flower bed ready to turn it into a raised bed. it will be so worth it when you are sat in the garden eating those strawberries.
galio
UKFM Member

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Wed May 27, 2015 9:46 pm

It will be worth it! I really do love strawberries :)

Have a great night!

Claire
x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Postby dotty lotty » Thu May 28, 2015 7:04 am

Hope your garden looks beautiful and the strawberries are yummy. Might get some when out today. :-D

I agree there is a difference to the sore when you have done something pleasurable. :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Postby UnderSiege » Thu May 28, 2015 8:28 am

Good for you Claire :-D

Plant us some Gazanias.
UnderSiege
UKFM Member

Postby Happy Girl » Thu May 28, 2015 9:20 am

I so know what you mean. I am doing the same thing, I have decided if I have to live a life of pain I might as well get some pleasure of of it. Hubby has given me raised beds and my tatties are growing in in bags on racks. Lots of pots around so no gardening at ground level.
Determined to be happy
Happy Girl
UKFM Member

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Thu May 28, 2015 10:34 am

Thanks Dotty :) Definitely buy some today! It will give you great pleasure watching them grow. I couldn't wait to go out and have a look this morning. I'm very sore so it took me quite a while to get down the stairs but the hard work is done now, I just have to keep them watered now.

Under Seige I googled Gazanias and they look gorgeous! I'll have a look out for them :)

Happy Girl that is so true, we might as well get some pleasure out of the pain! Enjoy your home grown veggies :)

Keep smiling
Claire
x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Postby TheHud » Thu May 28, 2015 11:54 am

Claire'scomfycorner wrote:Thanks Dotty :) Definitely buy some today! It will give you great pleasure watching them grow. I couldn't wait to go out and have a look this morning. I'm very sore so it took me quite a while to get down the stairs but the hard work is done now, I just have to keep them watered now.

Under Seige I googled Gazanias and they look gorgeous! I'll have a look out for them :)

Happy Girl that is so true, we might as well get some pleasure out of the pain! Enjoy your home grown veggies :)

Keep smiling
Claire
x

So true, maybe that is why I like planting things and decorating, total pleasure for ages. watching the flowers and fruit grow and marveling at the whiteness of the walls :)
TheHud
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia