Doing the best I can with this debilitating illness

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Doing the best I can with this debilitating illness

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:15 pm

Hello :)

I'm really enjoying blogging - I only started 2 months ago and it's keeping me positive and helping take my mind off the pain. I didn't know anything about blogging before I started and I'm learning as I go on - about baking, cooking, growing herbs and fruit, making homemade gifts - it's all new and I honestly didn't think I had it in me!

I've grown basil for the first time and I've been experimenting with making homemade pesto. It's so easy and delicious and FRESH! I've written recipes for salmon and chicken with pesto in my latest blog.
http://clairescomfycorner.com/2015/06/0 ... hen-pesto/

Some days I can't do much as the pain is too severe but on those days I try to keep my mind filled with ideas and plans. And on good days or hours I try out those ideas! And then blog about it!

Sometimes I mourn my past active self but I've got to keep telling myself that I'm doing the best I can with this debilitating illness! Little steps...

Keep smiling :)
Claire
x
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Re: Doing the best I can with this debilitating illness

Postby ouchisme » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:08 am

i have thought about keeping a blog but i don't do anything different from say day to day. I suppose i could waffle away to myself about different topics.
I would feel that i would keep mine private for a while lol
Had symptoms for 5yrs. Dx February 2011
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia