Persistent Fibro-fog!

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Persistent Fibro-fog!

Postby Syder » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:55 pm

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone else has problems with persistent fibro-fog. Since Christmas I've only had one day when my brain has worked properly and am beginning to think there may be another issue, as I have headaches for several weeks, and always feel like I'm not 'connected' to life. Over the last couple of weeks I've also had moments, and only moments, when I've felt really dizzy, but it happens most days.

Does anyone else have these problems?

Sxxx
Syder
UKFM Newbie

Re: Persistent Fibro-fog!

Postby Gracious » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:06 pm

Syder, I would seperate the symptoms and go see your doctor about the headaches and dizziness, if only to rule out vertigo and migraines. Also get your vitamin D, B12 and magneseum levels check to make sure there all okay. If any of these are lower than norm it can lead to a lot of fatigue symptoms, fogging being one of them.

It does not matter if you could link all of this to fibro, still get it checked out. The fact is you can have these symptoms looked into.

My fatigue, fogging, migraines, vertigo and spasms have all been worse these past 7 months. I have meds for the vertigo and there is little adverse side effects, which is a bonus. It was also established my Vitamin D was very low and I've been recently told they prefer Fibro patients vitamin D to be at around 75MG and not 50mg, which is the recommended norm for a healthy individual.

It's worth a little check up at the docs, if only to rule out these.

Hope this is of some help and just know your not alone with these kind of symptoms

With loving kindness
Gracious
Gracious
UKFM Member

Re: Persistent Fibro-fog!

Postby Syder » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:12 pm

Thanks Gracious, your information is really helpful. I'll go to the doctors this week and get them to give me a thorough check up. Sxx
Syder
UKFM Newbie

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia