[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - My Cure for Fatigue ... the biggest sympton of Fibro and CFS

My Cure for Fatigue ... the biggest sympton of Fibro and CFS

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: My Cure for Fatigue ... the biggest sympton of Fibro and

Postby bandj » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:07 pm

Hi Tanya,

I'm so glad you found something that helps you and I hope that for those who try it, it also works.

I find the fatigue is my worst problem and I haven't found anything that can help me. I don't dare try the bee pollen as I have many allergies. My gp suggested upping the citalopram but, last time we tried that, I didn't know what planet I was on! :-D
1 Corinthians 13:13
bandj
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia