Small accomplishments should be celebrated :)

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:08 pm

I'm enjoying my little challenges every week. Just because I'm in constant pain doesn't mean I have to give up on life and not try new things. A year ago I would have laughed at anyone's suggestion that I would be writing a blog about fibromyalgia, cooking, baking and making homemade laundry powder and soap. I may have fibromyalgia but it doesn't have me!

Read my blog here:

http://clairescomfycorner.com/2015/07/1 ... -kebabs-2/

Keep smiling :)
Claire
x
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Re: Small accomplishments should be celebrated :)

Postby bandj » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:18 pm

I definitely agree with you that small accomplishment should be celebrated! Even if I manage to do the ironing it's an accomplishment to me :-D . I love your blog, by the way.
There are these three things that remain: faith, hope and love. And the greatest of these is LOVE.
1 Corinthians 13:13
bandj
UKFM Member

Postby clairbear » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:54 am

Woohoo for small accomplishments!

I agree completely - it's about not looking at what you used to be able to do, it's about going forwards and focussing on what you can do now to make your life better.
I have 4 pairs of hiking boots sitting staring at me, reminding me of what I used to do, I'm thinking of selling them and investing the money in something I will use, like oil paints and canvas!

Well done on your accomplishments so far, I'm sure you will have many more victories to come! xxx

:clap: :woot:
clairbear
UKFM Member

Postby Otter65 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:50 pm

Hi

I definitely agree that we shouldn't let this condition rule our lives

I've just turned 50 and have decided that now the kids are all off doing there own thing its my time so after not studying for over25 years have taken on a professional qualification course which I'm really enjoying. Hard work and challenging but good fun as well. Helps me take my mind off the pain.

Housework and gardening get done round it but how cares

:bear-dancing: :clap:

lets pat ourselves on the back :crazy:
Otter65
UKFM Member

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:10 pm

Well done Otter :)

Keep smiling!
Claire
x
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia