What food makes you feel happy?

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:39 pm

I LOVE food - perhaps too much but some food just makes me feel happy. Sun-dried tomato pesto is one of my favourites - it reminds me of summer and tasty food eaten on the patio.

I've written a recipe for my blog here:
http://clairescomfycorner.com/2015/07/1 ... ato-pesto/

Keep smiling :)
Claire
x
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Re: What food makes you feel happy?

Postby bandj » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:53 pm

Hello Claire,

for me it's homemade leek and potato soup with a chunk of oaty bread - I find it very comforting!

If I'm down, it's got to be anything with chocolate! :lol:

for a reviver I like Earl Grey with lemon, served in a china teapot and cup. Metal teapots affect the taste for me.

There's a cafe in Truro where they use local free range eggs so their omlettes and scrambled eggs are just divine!

I'd better stop....I'm getting hungry!! Love the sound of your pesto, very summery!
There are these three things that remain: faith, hope and love. And the greatest of these is LOVE.
1 Corinthians 13:13
bandj
UKFM Member

Postby Patsb » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:44 pm

Roast lamb and all the trimmings
Strawberries and fresh cream :clap:
Patsb
UKFM Member

Postby galio » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:42 pm

chocolate champaign cheese (do you see a pattern there lol ) but of course cant afford champagne so its usually a nice cava or prosecco with strawberries in it lol , none of which are helping me with my weight loss targets, but hey ho hopefully it will start working if we get some dry weather so i can get out a walk again, will have to start back at square one and do short walks again.
galio
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia