Fibro: taken the most painfull/emabarassed low of al time

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Fibro: taken the most painfull/emabarassed low of al time

Postby Roger Rabbit » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:37 am

Who says that our conditions are not autoimmune related? and all the other illnesses that branch from the "Fibro" family tree. Well this was certainly a new one on me and a one I can do without. I have just had emergency surgery on a Perianal Abscess and it is so painfull, very embarassing position right near my vagina and i have been told that because of the type of wound that it is it can take 3-6 weeks to heal. I was so low last night as the community nurse didnt come out to dress it until gone 10pm at night and I was booked in for the day round. Has anybody else had this? Feeling better in myself this morning but my body is still not a happy bunny!!
Roger Rabbit
UKFM Member

Re: Fibro: taken the most painfull/emabarassed low of al tim

Postby aziriphale » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:24 am

I haven't had exactly what you have but i have been suffering multiply abscesses all my life so i can understand a little bit what you are going through

first one i ever had was at the age of 15 it was on the bottom of my spine,after surgery it was awful i had to have the same as you a district nurse coming in daily to pack it
aziriphale
UKFM Member

Re: Fibro: taken the most painfull/emabarassed low of al tim

Postby bandj » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:51 pm

Oh you poor soul. Hubby had an abcess in a similar place. As I'm an ex nurse they let me dress his wound instead of having the district nurse. So painful. I hope yours heals up quickly.

Gentle hugs :hugs: :hugs:
There are these three things that remain: faith, hope and love. And the greatest of these is LOVE.
1 Corinthians 13:13
bandj
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia