leg pain

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

leg pain

Postby aziriphale » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:25 pm

Hi fellow sufferers

wondering if someone could help me out here

for the last month or more i have been suffering restless legs, pain, cramping at night , in the last week I have been getting awful pain in my right leg, from hips to ankles, its hard to describe its cramping, burning and freezing all at the same time and also got pins and needles whilst walking, I am talking all the painkillers i can and it doesn't seem to touch it, it's so bad I want to cut my leg off I am trying to keep active but its agony, oh and I also have developed a reddish bruise just below my calf muscle without any injury to the leg

now I am getting myself in a panic thinking its something bad a DVT or bad circulation, something that's not connected to FM which is making me panic more as now i have been labelled with FM all the doctors seem to do is put it down to that and just tell me to keep taking the painkillers i am on instead of trying to help me get the pain under better control
aziriphale
UKFM Member

Re: leg pain

Postby siouxwads197440 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:05 am

I'm also experiencing the same symptoms and like u my doctor is sayin it the fibromyalgia and to keep taking my painkillers.I sometimes find it extremely hard to walk a lot of the time. I would like to know how to relieve the symptoms we both experience. does anyone have any good ideas. xx
siouxwads197440
UKFM Newbie

Postby Queenie_70 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:55 am

Not quite the same pain, but mine seems to be in my ankle, but then my foot gets freezing cold...it is on the left side and only the left side that this has happened....

xx
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Queenie_70
UKFM Member

Postby K123eane » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:13 am

Hi I've been getting this too from my thigh to my ankle. It's keeping me awake at night. I can also feel something in my leg when I'm sitting still, driving etc it's my right leg. I haven't been to doctors as feel like a hypercondriact. Every time they do tests nothing comes up. I've took pain killers they help but that's not the answer I need to know what's causing itx
K123eane
UKFM Newbie

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia