lifting leg

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

lifting leg

Postby kitten » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:47 pm

Have had this before not being able to lift my right leg ,it seems as if the muscles wont work, and when you cross over the road and come to lift your leg on to the pavement , it a struggle to lift it high enough, when I think back it's the same with the clutch in the car it's seems like it's slow to react :roll: :roll:
kitten
UKFM Member

Re: lifting leg

Postby Andyp » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:31 pm

I have something similar. For nearly 5 years now, my left leg doesn't want to bend when I'm walking, so I now walk with a big limp and feel I need to use a stick for balance. I also find it difficult when crossing over a road and lifting my left leg onto the pavement.
Andyp
UKFM Member

Postby Queenie_70 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:45 am

Hi,

I have suffered from something very similar, to the point that I thought I had MS. I don't, as far as I know, it is just another joy that I have lived with due to the fibro. I tend to shuffle when I get tired and that doesn't seem to take much these days.

xx
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Queenie_70
UKFM Member

Postby kitten » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:39 am

Thank' for replying and it's nice to know that I was not imagining it ,at times you begin to wonder what else this lovely condition is going to throw at us :roll: this must be the only condition that has a list as long as your arm that you can suffer from
xxx
kitten
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia