Riding the Emotional Rollacoaster......

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Riding the Emotional Rollacoaster......

Postby crazy_cat_lady » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:43 am

....and feeling sorry for myself lol.

well first off, i think i have found somethig worse than suffering from FM....... the Common Cold!!!!! feeling positively UUGGHH!! and typically its setting of other symptoms - achy muscles/joints, itchy feet, foggy head, praying its just the sniffles causing them rather than a flare up, as ive been having a good couple of weeks till now.

however, my emotional state has been up and down lately. while im pleased and proud of my 2 older kids, events are taking them away from me and making me feel miserable at the same time, and when my emotions are compromised (stress and upset) it exasibates fm symptoms.

My eldest, 19 year old son is heading off to Uni next week, and although its "only" 100 miles away for 3/4 days a week and will be home regularly, its a huge step for us both. and on top of that, my 17 year old daughter has just been confimed an apprenteship in Derby! (im in the north of scotland!!) the saving grace of this is she will be staying with her dad (ex hubby) who works for the same company and will be home to visit once a month(mainly just to see her BF! lol) when he comes up to see our younger kids.

so one minute is feeling happy things are going well for them and the next i just want to cry that my babies are leaving the nest.
tired all the time!! zzzzzzzzz
crazy_cat_lady
UKFM Member

Re: Riding the Emotional Rollacoaster......

Postby fibro-lu » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:47 am

:grouphug:
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia