sorry not been on

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

sorry not been on

Postby dolphintara » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:56 pm

hi everyone
sorry not been on a lot has happened that I had to deal with , after 19 yrs of marriage I had the strength to kick my husband out I was controlled for so long amd had mental and physical abuse , I do go to meetings now , my life has changed for the better but im having a massive flare up , ibs is so bad that cant leave the house for needing the loo , no control there , the doctor has put me on zora morhine and ora morhine as well of all my other tablets , cant sleep , so tired , ,

I thought kicking my husband out would make it all go away , but because he caused this , I have to live with fibro for the rest of my life , I didn't have a voice and everything I wrote on here was watched and read so couldn't ask for help or advice , even going to the doctors he came incased I said something ,

but on the good side I have meet a wonderful man how I adore and in love with , didn't know what love was for so long , he gives me butterflys when I see him or talk to him ,

than you for reading
tara
dolphintara
UKFM Member

Re: sorry not been on

Postby Garyl » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:38 pm

Stay strong Tara
Garyl
UKFM Member

Postby Happy Girl » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:05 pm

Tell the flare ups where they can go and enjoy the new love of your life. Really wish you every happiness, you deserve it.
Determined to be happy
Happy Girl
UKFM Member

Postby AlisonL » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:20 pm

Good for you, girl! Of course you are feeling bad - change, even good change, is immensely stressful. Can I suggest you look at the FODMAP diet for your IBS - best done through an NHS dietician, quite restrictive to start with but the rewards can be immense and you regain control not only of your gut but an important part of your life. Every best wish for the future
AlisonL
UKFM Member

Postby caralouh » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:25 am

Hi Tara. When a person is in an abusive, controlling & violent relationship it's very hard to take control of your own mental, physical, psychological & spiritual needs. The mind & body fights for survival & life becomes a trauma. You are now a survivor but the impact of that trauma takes time. You are now in a loving relationship & have chosen what you do want from a relationship & have discarded the bad. Unfortunately dealing with Fibro is another battle & it interferes with our very existence. It ravages the mind & body with an assortment of symptoms, of which we will never get used to & is hard to live with. I personally have names for my symptoms, non of them I can repeat publicly :-? Having loving & understanding people around you saves you precious energy of explaining the daily events of Fibro. Be good to yourself. You deserve it. Take care xx
caralouh
UKFM Newbie

Postby whoami » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:56 pm

Tara, so glad you have found peace to your heart by letting go of the past. Hopefully your flare will subside soon and you can enjoy this new found freedom. Take care, relax, breath and enjoy!
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby dolphintara » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:34 am

hi guys
thank you so much for your comments I didn't think people would under stand , yes it has been up hill battle for yrs , I tried to leave him for yrs but took him back as I loved him as he a=said he would change , it did for a while but then it each it got worse ,I now have his girl friend giving me trouble she has got her friend and family involed to kick my head it as he has told her a load of lies , im scared to leave my house , they make up false face book accounts to get to me , I have no one to talk to im going insane sometimes ,

I believe in karma and I know it sad of me but I hope she gets what I had for 19 yrs
my children are in the middle of this battle and its not fair , not only did I get the mental abuse so did 3 of my sons , my daughter think s he is wonderful
my life with my boyfriend is great he has quit his job and is moving in with me next month , I really do love him and he does under stand , but my ex gave me this and it will never go , and I hate him for this ,
when I am with my new boyfriend I have no pain ut soon he goes and im left to deal with my ex s*** im in so much pain as evey before

thank you and sorry for me moaning
I am a fighter and I will over come this I am sure I will
dolphintara
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia