My god I hurt

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

My god I hurt

Postby Butterfly8588 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:05 am

I'm sorry to moan but I hurt so much I just don't know where to put myself. It's EVERYWHERE. Worse in my legs as always but it really is everywhere. Arms, hands, fingers, back, hips, legs, toes. Pain killers do nothing for me. I could barely stand to walk today and I've not been that bad for a long time. Just when you think you're managing it comes back to bite you in the bum again.

Gentle hugs to you all, I really hope you're doing better then I am xxx
I'm the ghost of a girl that I want to be most, I'm the shell of a girl that I used to know well.
Butterfly8588
UKFM Member

Re: My god I hurt

Postby thoughtmatters » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:41 am

I can't do anything to take the pain away, but I can let you know you're not alone.
And this, too, shall pass.

Hang in there!
thoughtmatters
UKFM Member

Postby Jasperheidi » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:39 am

Im having a rough time too. FMS really sucks and people grow weary of caring for your chronic condition. This adds to our pain. Love to all and may good times come soon x.
Jasperheidi
UKFM Member

Postby elaineann521 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:33 am

sorry to hear you feel so ill but you are in good company here thank goodness for this place where we can tell each other how we feel and not get that LOOK we have all seen the look and read the minds of people god whats wrong with her now? I think I get more exhausted from telling people whats wrong, than the bloody illness itself.i have the flu at the moment so feeling dreadful hope everyone feels a little better soon take care
elaineann521
UKFM Member

Postby Garyl » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:17 am

Butterfly you have my Symapthies i was struggling with fibro bad, that was till i was hospitalised for nearly 6 weeks with a liver abcess which i still have, i told doctor who admitted me about my finger pain due to Fibro and he said i can give you something to sort this, so was given 2 new pai relief i am not sure which one is dioing the job but thought i woukd share the names with you, i take 2 Acupan and 1naproxen. Hope this is of help, hope you are pain free soon
Garyl
UKFM Member

Postby Jeany » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:45 am

Since the drop in temperature I too have been in agony from head to toe, and medication rarely gives me any relief at all.

Tried Tramadol but that didn't touch it, but funny enough Dihydracodeine taken with 2 paracetemol which I have just started on do give me some relief.
Also my daughter just bought me an electric under blanket, which is soothing, and also if I am struggling to sleep is amazing as it lulls me to nod off. For anyone who has never tried an electric under blanket please do try one. My bed felt warm BUT my body felt cold if you can get your head around that ! It really has made BIG difference to me, as we all know that if you can RELAX and get some SLEEP hen you feel better for it to some extent.
Jeany
UKFM Member

Postby mamamaka » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:46 am

I know exactly how you feel. ..hope you feel better soon :) x
mamamaka
UKFM Member

Postby Butterfly8588 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:51 pm

Thank you for all your replies both here and on Facebook. I really needed to vent and I'm so grateful you all listened and shared your stories with me cos it really helps me feel less alone. I'm sorry you're all struggling so much, this is an awful illness and people just dont understand.
I'm feeling slightly better at the moment so I'm just grateful for that for now.
Gentle hugs to everyone xxx
I'm the ghost of a girl that I want to be most, I'm the shell of a girl that I used to know well.
Butterfly8588
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia