High blood pressure

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

High blood pressure

Postby Patsb » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:24 pm

Just had my meds review done and been told my blood pressure is high.184/84 . I've always had normal blood pressure.its freaked me out a bit am wondering if this is another symptom of fibro ? I've also got to send in a urine sample and the district nurse is coming to take blood samples. :-?
Patsb
UKFM Member

Re: High blood pressure

Postby snoozybunny » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:05 pm

Hi, My blood pressure is through the roof but don't know if it's a symptom of the lovely Fybro or a consequence of having it, ie. much less active, weight gain, meds, stress etc. Just yet something else to worry about ! Bloods and urine samples here too.....just waiting for the results. A'int life grand. :yikes:
snoozybunny
UKFM Member

Postby Mk1divemaster » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:54 pm

Hi , I was diagnosed with high blood pressure the same time I was going through tests for Fm, so docs monitored my pressures for 3 months , now I'm on lisinipril to keep it down ! Not sure if there linked as high blood pressure runs in the family, it would be good to say that fm didn't cause this for once!!
Keep smiling :-D
Mk1divemaster
UKFM Member

Postby Patsb » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:10 pm

Weight gain inactivity stress yup got all that lol.sent urine sample down this morning an Drs were closed ! :twisted: so try again tomorrow.no sign of nurse yet.plus have just had to apply for p.i.p so no wonder my blood pressure has shot up! :-?
Patsb
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia