new symptoms

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

new symptoms

Postby hcp » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:53 pm

Recently I have been having this 'spaced out' feeling and dizziness. I keep hearing a swishing sound in my ears. I keep zoning out like im kind of half awake. My eyes struggle to stay in focus and I feel kinda drunk. If I turn my head too quickly I feel whoosy. I keep feeling like there is pressure in my ears. Any ideas what this could be?
hcp
UKFM Newbie

Re: new symptoms

Postby helen virgo » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:35 pm

That sounds horrible, you really need to see your gp as you shouldn't have to put up with that.
Helen x

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia
helen virgo
UKFM Member

Postby hcp » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:40 pm

I have anemia too
hcp
UKFM Newbie

Postby Magda » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:49 pm

I have that sound in my ears too...it feels like when I was younger and went to Clubs and the music was so loud then you go outside and its quiet but your ears are still ringing. I think I read somewhere it is part of the Fibro. :( hope you feel better soon. I am struggling going :crazy:
Magda
UKFM Newbie

Postby galio » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:48 pm

go and get it checked by your doctor, sounds a bit like labrynthitis,(inner ear problem) I have had it reoccurring for about 20 years, feels like your drunk without the good night out :(
galio
UKFM Member

Postby Padster » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:25 pm

Hi hcp - I have similar problems with my ears/head. I have tinitus (two different tones!) but also get the swishing/whooshing, dizzy stuff. Particularly when I lay down in bed and it's quiet so all I can hear is the "orchestra" in my head. I also get hyper-sensitive to sounds (despite being half dead in my right ear!), particularly "sharp" sounds and sometimes I have to turn the volume down on the TV or radio in my car as it hurts my ears. I've told my GP and she's referred me to an audiologist. Maybe ask for a referral? I haven't had my appointment yet, the referral only came through today.

Good luck x
In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog
Padster
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia