Anyone else still awake....

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Anyone else still awake....

Postby Butterfly8588 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:09 am

........cos they're in pain? I tried to sleep but it's not working for me tonight.

Hope no one else is awake to read this xxx
I'm the ghost of a girl that I want to be most, I'm the shell of a girl that I used to know well.
Butterfly8588
UKFM Member

Re: Anyone else still awake....

Postby Butterfly8588 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:31 am

Hi facebook people,

I'm very sorry you're all still awake. Thank you for taking the time to reply to me, it helps me feel less alone. My legs and feet are awful at the minute, I just dont know what to do with them. Pain killers don't touch it and just makes me ill the next day. What do you chose?
I don't reply on Facebook because I don't want to make a fuss with my family watching, they suffer along with me enough bless them.
I hope you all get some sleep soon xxx
I'm the ghost of a girl that I want to be most, I'm the shell of a girl that I used to know well.
Butterfly8588
UKFM Member

Postby Kriistiee » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:53 am

I'm awake, doing a nightshift. My body doesn't know how to function recently. I feel like I've lost all feeling in my arms and hands and I ache everywhere. As for 'morning' stiffness, I'm awake all night so constantly stiff. I often wake in the night due to aches and pains. Sorry to hear you're awake, hope you get some rest soon x
Kriistiee
UKFM Member

Postby connors40 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:05 pm

i'm awake most nights because of pain in my legs and hips it drives you made as you end up suffering the next day to :(
connors40
UKFM Newbie

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia