Any advise on how to improve the fatigue?

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Any advise on how to improve the fatigue?

Postby SarahS » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:12 pm

Hi I'm Sarah, only recently diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. I'm wondering if there is any advise out there on methods to cope with the fatigue? Generally speaking I'm lucky enough to sleep well. Too well, in so much as I could generally fall asleep anywhere, anytime, although I can control it. Now I know this tiredness is most likely a symptom of my condition, I'm wondering how others have learnt to manage it? Any tips?
SarahS
UKFM Newbie

Re: Any advise on how to improve the fatigue?

Postby Garyl » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:21 pm

Wish i knew the answer, i have suffered for nine years or so now, i feel fatigued all the time, and now i am suffering with unsteadiness on my feet, and i use a walking frame on wheels. But cannot use in my flat as not safe enough.

All i do for fatigue is make sure i do not sleep in the day and only sleep at night when i go to bed, i also try not to do too much when i feel fatigued and it improves for me after a few days.
Garyl
UKFM Member

Postby Hellyn » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:22 pm

umm..in a word no. Only pacing and listen to your body. Sleep when you need and don't over do it. Most of us have tried everything... but the bottom line is just be kind to yourself and rest before you plan to do anything and rest after. Pace your activities.
Good luck.. 8-)
Hellyn
UKFM Member

Postby lynlyn1212 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:32 pm

Vitamin D3. Helps me.
lynlyn1212
UKFM Member

Postby divingforPearls » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:57 pm

Floradix iron helps me pretty quickly, especially during or after that time of the month.
divingforPearls
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia