Pain in the bottom of feet

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby connors40 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:44 pm

Can anyone tell me if having pain in the bottom of your feet is normal with fibro.. along with all the pain you get with it.. im in alot of pain with it .. :cry:
connors40
UKFM Newbie

Re: Pain in the bottom of feet

Postby craftieness » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:05 pm

Where is the pain exactly? If it hurts under your heel and is worse first thing in the morning, giving you a feeling of walking on broken glass then it could be plantar fasiatis If it resonates in the ball of the foot, giving a burning pain in the ball and into the toes, then it coud be a mortons neuroma.

Either way, you should speak to your Dr and get a referral. They can be helped with physio How do I know about these conditions? I have both Hope you get it resolved soon.
craftieness
UKFM Newbie

Postby mellisa » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:26 pm

I also have pain in the soles off both feet, normally after I have been on my feet for a while, this does not help when my job means that I am on my feet for a large part of my shift.Thanks for your suggestions craftieness, I have been thinking I need to go back to the doctors so this is just an extra I can ask about.
mellisa
UKFM Newbie

Postby Bexter » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:18 pm

Hi I also suffer with cauda equina which is nerve damage basically without going into it. Aswell as Fibromyalgia, I get massive pain in my feet, mainly heel . But it does feel like ur walking on broken glass.
My honest opinion is to go and see ur Dr. It could be anything!!!
We can all tell you our different problems and that we get pain in our feet, but no one really has just fibromyalgia, it's normally brought on from having something else my Rheumatologist told me, so I'm sorry if Iv woffled on but please go to ur Dr x
Bexter
UKFM Newbie

Postby jennieccles » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:27 pm

I have Peripheral Neuropathy in both feet, hands and leg this is because of Diabetes, I also have arthritis and Mortons Neuroma in my left foot. Any activity is very painful, my feet go from cold to burning hot night times are worse. Go to your doctor they should refer you to a chiropodist to get the ball rolling. Good luck x
jennieccles
UKFM Newbie

Postby connors40 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:22 pm

The pain is all over the bottom of my feet, it's worse when i get up from sitting down or when iv just got up out of bed its just so painful.. :cry:
connors40
UKFM Newbie

Postby teresa67 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:07 am

I too have painful feet it is common with fibro but could also be plantar fasciosis or neuropathy, or you could have some type of arthritis be it rheumatoid or osteo xx go to your doctors and tell them and ask for a referral x
teresa67
UKFM Member

Postby lynngoetze » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:37 pm

I have the same problem, it's like a handful of small marbles have got under the skin on the soles of m feet, I then grab hold of things to try & take the weight off my feet & sort of blunder from one piece of furniture to another on the way to my destination, I told the rheumatologist and he said its the Fibro

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lynngoetze
UKFM Newbie

Postby CloudLady » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:47 pm

I get this often. It's how my feet would feel after a good hike, back in the day! Even the pressure of the floor/other surfaces when sitting hurts! The Rheumy told me I don't have arthritis, just Fibro xx
CloudLady
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia