Bicept muscle pain

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Bicept muscle pain

Postby Billie » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:53 pm

Hi all, I'm a newbie on here so hope I've done this post right. I have CFS/ME also Fibromyalgia, Just recently been getting very sore and stiff muscles are in upper arms (bicepts) it's like they are always flexed! Causes quite a lot of pain and discomfort, anyone else have this issue? Thanks Billie ☺
Billie
UKFM Member

Re: Bicept muscle pain

Postby Karenc25033 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:23 pm

Hi I've been recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia ME and CFS and I've developed this in my left upper bicep and I find it extremely painful.
Karenc25033
UKFM Newbie

Postby Billie » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:51 pm

Karenc25033 wrote:Hi I've been recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia ME and CFS and I've developed this in my left upper bicep and I find it extremely painful.

Not just me then....must be another part of the problem :cry:
Billie
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:58 pm

:welcome: to our little escape from it all :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

The biceps issue that is affecting both of you can be related to FM as one of it's recognised problems is the muscle stiffness and soreness. It's something that affects me at various times and is so frustrating as it usually flares up at the most unsuitable times.

Do bear in mind tho, that this problem can also occur because of something that is completely unrelated to FM, so it is always worth considering having it checked out, just to be sure that there isn't anything else at work xx
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Billie » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:28 pm

FluppyPuffy wrote::welcome: to our little escape from it all :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

The biceps issue that is affecting both of you can be related to FM as one of it's recognised problems is the muscle stiffness and soreness. It's something that affects me at various times and is so frustrating as it usually flares up at the most unsuitable times.

Do bear in mind tho, that this problem can also occur because of something that is completely unrelated to FM, so it is always worth considering having it checked out, just to be sure that there isn't anything else at work xx

Thanks for the welcome! :-D Good to know the information as it hasn't been mentioned to me at the clinic, will ask my GP next visit :0)
Billie
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia