Foot sores

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Foot sores

Postby Andyp » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:52 pm

This might have been discussed before, so please excuse me if it has. Over the last couple of months, I seem to have found it more and more uncomfortable wearing shoes and have now got quite a lot of sores on my toes.

Has anybody else experienced this and if you have, how did you deal with it?
Andyp
UKFM Member

Re: Foot sores

Postby crazy_cat_lady » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:32 am

ive had raynauds for a long time, but the last few years it has been worse, and i dread the winter months. when my feet get cold i can barely walk with the pain, and keeping them warm outside is easier said than done in north scotland winters! last winter was the first time i actually found out what chillblaines was all about!!! i made the mistake of warming my feet up too fast in hot water, so this year i vowed to be more carefull

right now my feet (particularly toes) are sore, red and swollen most of the day, some areas feel rubbed raw, dispite keeping them warm, shoes feel like they are crushing them, and by the end of the day i want to cry with the pain. so far the best relief i have found is soaking them in warm (not hot!!) water, using a foot spar i can go with the full massage/bubbles, carefully and compleately dry off then apply Balmosa cream(found this in chemist last year when looking specificly for something for the chilblains, )
tired all the time!! zzzzzzzzz
crazy_cat_lady
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia