Constantly irritated throat

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Constantly irritated throat

Postby tintagel » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:59 pm

HI all,
Having posted a couple of weeks ago about ear pain and fullness, along with a sore mouth. I have started to have a permanently very slightly sore, but very irritated throat too. I am having to do a 'little cough' about every 20/30 seconds, driving myself and everyone around me crazy. Throat sweets etc hopeless, which I guess is because it is an over sensitive nerve pain, rather than actually my throat. The future feels so bleak and pointless.
Thankyou for reading.
tintagel
UKFM Member

Re: Constantly irritated throat

Postby Shazza010286 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:18 pm

Hi I know what you're going through, I blame the medication, trying to cut down on the painkillers, but having a really bad week, at least we all know we are not alone! :-D
Shazza010286
UKFM Newbie

Postby Kernowc » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:04 pm

It sounds as if you may have acid reflux, that can give you a sore throat and cough. I have permanent nasal congestion and acid reflux along with an annoying cough too! Gentle hugs to a fellow Cornish Maid!
Kernowc
UKFM Newbie

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:55 pm

It could be acid reflux as Kernowc but it's best to get it checked out if it is really bothering you or if it feels like it's not going away.

I hope you feel better soon :)

Claire
x
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia