Making the most of those 'manageable pain' moments

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Making the most of those 'manageable pain' moments

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:24 pm

Good afternoon

Yesterday was a really bad day, my legs were not working properly and I even had to climb up the stairs on my bum at one stage! I was crying with the pain in my knees! Today my legs are working and the pain is manageable. Fibromyalgia is a strange and inconsistent beast! :cry:

I made the most of a 'manageable pain' morning and decided to bake (with little breaks in between to rest it does take me longer than 'normal' people.) But I'm happy with the outcome :-D

http://clairescomfycorner.com/2016/03/1 ... nana-loaf/

Keep smiling :)
Claire
x
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Re: Making the most of those 'manageable pain' moments

Postby hiho » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:26 pm

Glad your good day was productive, I bake but use the mixer more, you just have to improvise. :-D
hiho
UKFM Newbie

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:33 pm

You definitely have to :) x
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Postby divingforPearls » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:37 pm

Good for you, those bum-shuffling days are the worst.....
I have recently started making these energy balls which are so much easier than actual baking, just shove any /all the ingredients in a food mixer for 5 minutes, then add a tablespoon or 2 of orange juice and roll into balls and cover in coconut and chill in the fridge to harden them: cashews/ brazil nuts / other nuts/ cranberries/ dates (check for stones)/ goji berries / beetroot powder/ spirulina/ guarana / raw cacao. No sugar needed! My children are still being picky about them, but my husband loves them. Easy, healthy, minimum fuss and energy needed to make them. :-)
divingforPearls
UKFM Member

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:52 am

The energy balls sound absolutely amazing, I'm going to have to try them. Have a lovely Easter weekend xx
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia