Trying to find my smile again

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Trying to find my smile again

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:04 pm

Hi

It's been a tough week at work, I've been in a lot of pain, then I had the migraine from hell on Thursday and I had to take the day off, I hate that! I'm struggling a little to stay positive at the moment but I'm sure that I'll find my smile again. This smoothie cheered me up a little this morning. Here's the recipe:

http://clairescomfycorner.com/2016/04/1 ... -smoothie/

Claire
x
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Re: Trying to find my smile again

Postby dotty lotty » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:53 am

Hope this is a better week for you. I love your "comfy corner" and you are so positive. :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Re: Trying to find my smile again

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:34 pm

Lot's of us find ourselves trying to find our smiles again at times, so you're in good company Claire xx When it happens to me, I go back to looking for something small in each day that has helped me feel a little lighter and brighter. It doesn't matter what it is, how long it lasted for, just that for even a few seconds, it at least gave you the startings of a smile. And when you start seeing a few more of these moments, it can help you build back up to where you usually are xx
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia