Recharging my batteries

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Recharging my batteries

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Sat May 07, 2016 10:11 am

Good morning :-D

Today I will be enjoying the sunshine and topping up my vitamin D levels, my kindle is charged, ice is freezing for my iced coffee and my garden chairs are waiting :-)

I also have delicious slow cooked garlic lemon chicken cooking away whilst I relax. My recipe is on my blog about life with fibro:

https://clairescomfycorner.com/2016/05/ ... n-chicken/

Today is about recharging my batteries after a very stressful few weeks.

What have you planned for this sunny weekend?

keep smiling :-D
Claire
x
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Re: Recharging my batteries

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat May 07, 2016 11:55 am

What time is dinner???? Slow cooked garlic lemon chicken sounds MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

Faced with a mountain of domestic goddessing and a mountain of fabric begging to be turned into wonderful things to wear, I'm sure you can guess which is shouting the loudest at me!!!

What with several projects in various states of prep, incl an entry for a costume competition, and Kevin finally deciding to let my hands feel a little bit better, only the bare and absolutely essentials are going to be done xx

Enjoy your recharging in the sun xx
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: Recharging my batteries

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Sat May 07, 2016 12:02 pm

It sounds like you have a lot to keep you busy! Enjoy the sun today, I'm sure that next week the snow will return lol!

Have a great day :-D

Claire
xx
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia