Looking at the positives - 9 things I loved in June

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Looking at the positives - 9 things I loved in June

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:35 pm

Good afternoon :-D

June was a difficult month for me but I've picked out the positives. In today's blog I share 9 things I loved in June.

http://clairescomfycorner.com/fibromyal ... oved-june/

What did you love in June?

Gentle hugs
Claire
x
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Re: Looking at the positives - 9 things I loved in June

Postby dotty lotty » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:21 pm

We spent a day at The Royal Highland Show. :cow-wave: :horse_running: :sheep: :chicken:

Great atmosphere. Lots to see, do and buy.

The cattle were amazing especially the bulls. Watched the farriers (horses very gentle). Farm equipment. The food hall, arts and crafts for sale, clothes shops. Could have spent a fortune.

Where we stay The Sunday Post has a character called Oor Wullie. There is a bucket trail of 50+ 4 foot statues of him sitting on his bucket all brilliantly decorated. Still a few to see yet.
At the end of the summer they are all to be auctioned of for the childrens hospital :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Re: Looking at the positives - 9 things I loved in June

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:35 pm

That's brilliant that it all for a good cause :-D The Royal Highland Show sounds like a great day out! I would love it :-)

Claire
x
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia