benefits of a supportive online community

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

benefits of a supportive online community

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:51 pm

Good afternoon :-)

Today's blog post is about the benefits of a supportive online community. Please click the social media share buttons at the bottom of the post so that other people with fibro can find support and understanding.

http://clairescomfycorner.com/fibromyal ... romyalgia/

Hugs
Claire
x
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Re: benefits of a supportive online community

Postby LindyM66 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:12 pm

Very true Claire. It's easier to share your feelings, worries or moans, with people who can relate to all of it.
Like most things, unless a person has had personal experience, it's difficult for them to understand. So, I tend not to disclose how I am feeling that day, unless I'm asked.
Most definitely online support is a great thing, especially for people who may not have alot of support in their life.

Much Love
Lindy x
LindyM66
UKFM Member

Re: benefits of a supportive online community

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:21 pm

Definitely Lindy, some days I would be lost only for my online support. I think only people with fibro really understand what we are going through :)

Gentle hugs
Claire
xx
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia