raising awareness about life with fibro

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

raising awareness about life with fibro

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:47 am

Hello :-)

I blog about life with fibro. Please have a read through my blog, share some posts and help me to continue raising awareness about fibromyalgia.

http://clairescomfycorner.com

Thanks
Claire
x
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Re: raising awareness about life with fibro

Postby Perfumeflower » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:44 pm

Claire'scomfycorner wrote:Hello :-)

I blog about life with fibro. Please have a read through my blog, share some posts and help me to continue raising awareness about fibromyalgia.

http://clairescomfycorner.com

Thanks
Claire
x

Hi Claire,

I have recently been nosing on your blog Claire,and I must say you have some lovely ideas to share on your site.

The recipes are to die for :-D and I love your Fibro cuddle basket! I recently bought a wall unit from IKEA to put all my cuddle stuff in so my bedroom looks a lot more tidyier :roll: as my husband says as I have so much make-up and toiletries etc our bedroom looks like I have bought the whole of Boots or Superdrug! :crazy:

When my husband saw the cuddle basket he said "oh my gawd,not more!" :lol: so now everything has it's own place in my new wall unit :-)

I also have just bought a lovely little (you can tell by now I love shopping!) Fibromyalgia bracelet to help raise awareness. When people ask me "What is Fibrowatsit? I direct them to this website or they just Google it as if I explain what it is it will take me all week to describe all the symptoms. :nono:

Laters x

Perfumeflower x
Perfumeflower
UKFM Member

Re: raising awareness about life with fibro

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:08 pm

Hi

Thank you so much!

It sounds like a brilliant wall unit, just what you need to help you cope with fibro :-D

Hugs
Claire
xx
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia