Worn out

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Worn out

Postby Rachellouise » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:11 am

Hi,

I feel so worn out, I've been back and forth to my doctors for a good 6 months with medication reviews but I have been telling him at the same time that I've been getting really bad lower back pain along with hip and both legs, it's caused a tremendous issue that I can't get out and about as much. This pain does not go away even with medication and prescribed pain medication and I've now started to use the tens machine just so I can move about in the house, the pain is so bad that I haven't slept good for 2 weeks.

I just don't know what to do anymore, my family know I've been really bad with the stupid Fibromyalgia along with other health problems and no-one but two people have been to see me. I feel so alone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Rachellouise
UKFM Member

Re: Worn out

Postby Lucy56 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:33 am

Hi rachaellouise,

I know exactly how you feel! I feel unwell a lot of the time and find my friends and family just avoid me at these times. I try hard to be cheerful, but it's not that easy. I try and be positive and make the most of my good days. I think the only thing we can do is share our feelings on this website with people who understand.

I do hope you get some respite soon and send you lots of good wishes and hugs xx
Lucy56
UKFM Newbie

Postby Rachellouise » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:09 am

Hey

Thanks for your message I don't like complaining but the way I feel today may change that.

I think I have a lot of selfish people around me I feel so tired

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rachellouise
UKFM Member

Postby LindyM66 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:40 am

Hi Rachellouise,

It does seem to take it's toll some days, doesn't it.
I don't think people really understand how painful and debilitating, FM can be.
I got fed up explaining what it is, and how it affects me, to some friends/aquaintences - instead, I asked them to educate themselves about it. Those who care, did, those who don't - well, they can b*gger off!
It's not just " a sore leg" or a sore back" - it's horrendous all over pain, that makes every day tasks seem like climbing a mountain - on your knees!
"Oh, do you really need to use a crutch now?" I was asked. " Nahhhh, I just use it for knocking things down from the high shelves in Tesco"!!! Jeezo! Some folk just don't get it.
Use your energy on yourself and give yourself some TLC.

Much Love
Lindy x
LindyM66
UKFM Member

Postby Rachellouise » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:08 pm

Hi thanks for your reply I've certainly done some thinking today your right and I'm thinking that if the people around me did really want to support me then I think they would have done their research I think time will tell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rachellouise
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia