New herbal product for pain

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

New herbal product for pain

Postby Roselil » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:24 pm

Dear friends, As fellow sufferers with severe Fibro, and other illnesses on top, just to keep us interesting, I am wondering if anyone has yet tried a new herbal product called Phynova Joint/Muscle relief for £19.99. month's supply from Boots? The reason I am asking is that we all know how absolutely desperate we get to find just something which might help the awful bodily pain we experience, unbelievably severe, and I never know how quite to describe it. Sometimes, it is burning, sometimes it is nerve pain all over, sometimes it seems muscular, sometimes it is like having severe deep sciatica all over! As one who always attempts to try natural or herbal products, before going in for drugs, I know that herbs take much longer to work, if at all.

I am seriously thinking of trying this product, but have difficulty in swallowing anything, and the tablets are round and quite large. If there is anyone on here who has already tried it, please let me know. Thank you. sincerely yours, Roselil
Roselil
UKFM Member

Re: New herbal product for pain

Postby g1ng3r2k6 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:25 am

Never tried it, how ever I have tried medipen which works great to any effect, if you mail them with sob story about symptoms to a such stand good chance get one for free to try and discount
g1ng3r2k6
UKFM Newbie

Re: New herbal product for pain

Postby tazzajay 1 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:39 am

"Judge not unless you judge yourself"
tazzajay 1
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia