i was just in the middle of something!

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

i was just in the middle of something!

Postby divingforPearls » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:58 am

Hi everyone, I hope you are all coping.

I was just in the middle of a really creative catering venture - getting paid too!- but fibro says stop that, right hand all bandaged up now, even typing with (also sore) left hand. Now I can't finish what I started - and yes it is a time sensitive thing, so there's no picking it up later.

How frustrating and annoying!

And b******s to anyone who says people with fibro don't want to work; I was enjoying that! My carrot cakes tuned out divine! (even if I do say so myself!)

So, i'll have a boring day resting now. So boring!!! Fibro sucks. :-x
divingforPearls
UKFM Member

Re: i was just in the middle of something!

Postby divingforPearls » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:29 am

How much chocolate do you think I could eat before I start to feel better? Oh hang on a minute - I can't get to the shops. :shock:
divingforPearls
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:37 am

[chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] Have some of mine to help you through :-D
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby galio » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:54 pm

dont I know that feeling, and unfortunatly I have just finished off my chocolate so cant give you any, wonder if asda or tesco would deliver a lorry load of it to you take care and hopefuly a rest day will enable you to finish your job.
galio
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia