Do you have one goal for today, this week, this month?

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Do you have one goal for today, this week, this month?

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:48 am

I'm so glad it is the weekend, it's been a long week!

This morning I've been writing my to do list for the coming week. I started sanding my front door last month but I've been in too much pain to finish it, this week my goal is to finish sanding the door and to apply the first coat of paint. It will be so worth it when it is done :-D

Do you have one goal for today, this week, this month? Would you like to share it?

Hugs
Claire
xx
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Re: Do you have one goal for today, this week, this month?

Postby Perfumeflower » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:51 pm

Hi Claire,

I have returned back to posting after having a short break from the puter :crazy:

Speaking of which after seeing your above post, I have somewhat failed to try and complete one goal incidentally the same as you Claire trying to tackle a bit of DIY. I have wanted to change the colour of my living room for quite a long time now but every time I try to attempt to actually physically getting around to painting the walls my brain is saying yes I must do it but my body is saying no :nono: My pain and fatigue the last few months has been extreme to say the least so I have been desperately pacing myself.

I have a substantial sized living room and need to paint the walls with a primer before painting it over in a lighter colour as I currently have a strong deep dark red and want to change it to a lilac colour. So there is quite a bit of extra work involved and I have been dreading it. I really want it completed before Chrimbo if possible. I have got as far as painting one wall with primer so far and then I stopped. So my LR walls are a mixture of red and white! :lol:

Ah well, will try and plod on as they say. Doing it in small stages.

I do hope you manage to complete your task Claire as I know how you feel! :welldone:

I also have a to do list which is the size of a football pitch! that would take me years to accomplish! :lol:

Ciao for now!

PF x
Perfumeflower
UKFM Member

Re: Do you have one goal for today, this week, this month?

Postby Julia2960 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:02 am

I just want to take my 3 dogs out for a walk, without chronic pain,every morning I wake and think today might be the day,but nope this damn fibro has won again,I think it's took my confidence as well as my body,that is my goal for this week,or month, :nono:
Julia2960
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia