Not so good

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Not so good

Postby Butterfly8588 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:38 pm

Hi guys,
I woke up today feeling completely awful, I was stiff and in pain and so tired I didnt know if I could get up. It took me a long time to get motivated and everything seems to be taking 3 x as long. My hands and feet are frozen and I can't warm them up even though I've got my electric blanket up to max. My fingers are seizing and typing this out is taking forever cos I have to keep correcting the mistakes.
I must admit I think on the fibro scale I do pretty ok for myself because I am able to rest if I need to more then most of you do and I am not wheelchair bound but my god I'm feeling it today and I don't know where to put myself.
My brains seized up along with my fingers and it was so embarrassing today when I was trying to ask for tomatoes in my sandwich and I just couldn't think of the word "tomato" I'm there frantically pointing at it and I just couldn't think of it. It's ridiculous.
I've heard of the so called festive flare and I'm not going to say I'm in one cos for all I know I could be better tomorrow but I could harsly even drive today cos it was so painful and that hasn't happened for a long time.
Sorry for the moan, just feeling a bit sorry for myself.

Gentle hugs xxx
I'm the ghost of a girl that I want to be most, I'm the shell of a girl that I used to know well.
Butterfly8588
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia