Tears?

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Tears?

Postby SchroedingersCat » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:10 pm

I hear over and over again that people are in so much pain they are in tears, not just FM sufferers but friends with arthritis, rheumatism, lupus, or who've injured themselves badly. I must be weird, I never want to cry with pain. Scream, break things, stop breathing - yes, all of these I've felt, but never tears. I only cry for emotional pain. Anyone else,or just me?
SchroedingersCat
UKFM Member

Re: Tears?

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:02 pm

Think Im the same although when I do cry its because the pain is frustrating me! and then its mainly tears of anger :evil: Im more vocal :swear1:

I have been through some bad pains in my life (maybe not as bad as some people) but I had gallstones and that was a killer!!! jeeez!!! the pain made me breathless and unabe to speak! let alone cry :shock: then giving birth, that just made me wanna :pull-hair: had Salmonella poisoning before :shock: 3 weeks of the most severe pain that doubled me up but no tears! couldnt! just wanted to :scream-1:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia