Selecting what makes you smile

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Selecting what makes you smile

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:18 pm

Hello

I've been struggling lately, I've been feeling a little stressed and my fibro pain has been terrible. I've been having a pity party. Today, in an effort to cheer myself up, I selected the things that made me smile in March:

http://clairescomfycorner.com/fibromyal ... ved-march/

What made you smile in March?

Hugs
Claire
x
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Re: Selecting what makes you smile

Postby dotty lotty » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:59 am

Sorry to hear you have been struggling. Hope improvement comes soon.

My crocus's are in bloom and looking lovely. Last year when the puppy next door sneaked a visit her tail ruined them. But she is lovely so forgave her.
Love watching the starlings at my bird feeders.

Haven't felt too :-) this month as waiting to go into hospital for day case surgery and I am at six months and still no date. :(
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Postby AngieRo » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:04 pm

Hello,
March was good! Sunshine, walkies with the dog, even a holiday- all these made me smile. Pain levels were also low....the side effect was, I thought I was cured!!! Does anyone feel like that sometimes?? You have a good week or so, you're doing all the right things, eat well, yoga, meditation, etc...then you think you're fine, so you go and do too much, and then we're back to square one! Why don't I ever learn? Well I hope I learnt my lesson now, as the last few days were a very painful reminder that I am still ill. I shall take that as a positive, I learnt my lesson.
Have a good April and pace yourselves :-D :-D
Xx
AngieRo
UKFM Newbie

Postby LindyM66 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:21 am

My hubby - he always makes me laugh ( even when he takes the p*ss out of me).
My doggies!
My pals.
The fact that spring is here (meant to be).
My crochet - keeps me sane, and Im neatly finished a lovely blanket for her new day bed. She has a room all to herseld now, as her mummy and daddy converted the loft.

Lots of things make me smile, even when I'm in scunnered mode. I just need to remind myself about them when Im having a bad day, or week ( last week was the week from hell regards pain and stiffness)

Much Love
Lindy x
LindyM66
UKFM Member

Postby LindyM66 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:23 am

Ps: please excuse spelling errors. Mh mobile updated and I am b*ggered if I can figure out how to enlarge the font. I can hardly ruddy see it!
LindyM66
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia