swollen fingers

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

swollen fingers

Postby kitten » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:27 am

Does anyone fingers keep swelling up then suddenly go down this has started happening more and more , bit of weight loss and feeling very irritable just had full bloods done waiting for the results back
kitten
UKFM Member

Re: swollen fingers

Postby Cornish » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:45 am

Hi, yes to swollen fingers. Worse in cold or if I've been cold but it seems to vary as recently swam in the sea with fingers exposed and I felt fine. A few days later several joints were sore- ring fingers, thumbs and pinkies. Do you get pain with the swelling? I happened to have some colour changing nail varnish on- heat activated which someone gave me ( I don't really have nice enough nails for polish but was being polite by trying it) so glad I did as it was interesting noticing the colour changes from heat, inside/ cold, outside..... Although fingers seemed to act independently, with the more painful ones staying cold while others warmed. i often have cold fingers or odd sensations in them but this seemed to confirm things. I wonder if the swelling would have any link to temperature/ pain? X
Cornish
UKFM Newbie

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia