[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Card Making anyone?!

Card Making anyone?!

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Card Making anyone?!

Postby shazq » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:38 pm

Post us the pics when you have finished your 1st one nutty. :clap: :clap: :blowkiss:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Azz » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:02 am

I am not currently a card maker, but I am looking for a new hobby, I currently make baby reborn dolls but they are so expensive to make. I thought at least with card making I can give them out at xmas and birthdays etc.
Hannah xx

To live life to the full, is to be true to myself. By being true to myself I live life to the full :)
Azz
UKFM Member

Postby ribbons » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:43 pm

I make cards but i think i read your cards have to be posted somewhere accessible online for others to view them? please tell me if i am wrong x
ribbons
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:32 pm

no ribbons just download a picture of them into craft
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Salgor » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:33 pm

:wave: Hi Summer, me too.

Sally
Salgor
UKFM Member

Postby Marlou » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:40 pm

Hi :wave:

Im new to the forum and thought I would say hello in the card making thread :-)
Im a card maker and have a blogspot http://www.scrappingwithlove.blogspot.com/
It's very difficult when I have a bad flare up (which I have at the moment) , but I think
crafting is something positive to focus on :-)

:hugs:
Marlou
Marlou
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:13 pm

I agree, it is something positive which lets you put everything out of your mind for a little while. Sorry Nutty I missed your question about glue.

I use double sided tape, pinflair glue gel and photoglue for my card making and 3D foam pads too at times if you can watch create and craft and it will help you plus they sell everything you might need. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Previous

Return to Craft