[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - COUNTED CROSS STITCH

COUNTED CROSS STITCH

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: COUNTED CROSS STITCH

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:27 pm

:welcome: to the forum jacky :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

With you trying to use the bold function, increase the size of the text, and changing the colour you were using, you post was a bit of a jumble of things that had only half worked, so I've removed them.

This explains how to upload a photo onto the forum directly, so no need to use a hosting site such as Flickr or Photobucket. If you do have an account on such a site tho, you can still use the image codes to add pictures.

When you have a mo, if you :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: to and tell us a little about yourself and where you are in your FibroQuest, it would be lovely to "meet" you :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Louloubelle101 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:45 pm

I love to cross-stitch and knit as well. It's great when you're having "one of those days" where you're more sore than usual. Mind you, I've had days where I'm in quite a lot of pain that I can't even do any stitching :( Those days I just have to relax and either read or watch a bit of telly because I'm just too sore.
Louloubelle101
UKFM Newbie

COUNTED CROSS STITCH

Postby lisa m 1973 » Mon May 05, 2014 12:21 pm

I too x stitch but find the concentration level exhausting and the pain in my hands but I refuse to give it up as ts my way of escaping for a little while. X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lisa m 1973
UKFM Member

Postby smiler22 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:08 pm

I have tyed a message out three times now nad its not put iton .arrghhh anyway im keeping it quick this time. and not essay. basically I have probs holding cross stitch frames and have founda table top frame that you can add you put you r aida onto and then just cut to size when you have finshed . it is 24.99 and bigger size 29.99 from www.sewand so
thought id just let people know in case you have probs too. x
live life to the full as life is what you make itxx
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Postby HazelB » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:56 am

I started doing cross stitch again earlier this year after not doing any for several years - and had forgotten how relaxing and therapeutic I find it.

I'm currently working on a Les Miserables pattern for my daughters 21st birthday in November. So it's a case of stitching in secret any opportunity I can, and also a couple of small projects so she doesn't suspect what I'm up to xxx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
(soft hugs)
Hazel xxx
HazelB
UKFM Member

Postby naddylou » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:17 pm

Hi
I have been doing cross stitch since I was a child (am 43 now) I also do a lot of knitting as well.
Am hoping that now having fm wont stop me from doing these, I do at times struggle with heavier knitting but have tended to persevere with it.
I do also make items that are for sale

If anyone would like to see any of my work I have a page on Facebook called knit stitch, feel free to take a look or add me as a friend :)
naddylou
UKFM Newbie

Previous

Return to Craft