[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - latest craft

latest craft

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

latest craft

Postby redeppie » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:44 pm

I made this Etui

i do lots of crafting and like vintage
redeppie
UKFM Newbie

Re: latest craft

Postby loubie » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 pm

that's real nice :clap: :clap: :clap: well done :clap:
they would make lovely prezzies
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby redeppie » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:09 pm

Its normally a sewing box with more compartments but i changed it to hold nail varnishs for a 12 year olds birthday present
redeppie
UKFM Newbie

Postby loubie » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:48 pm

bet she loved it :D
great for any girlie young or old
and yes great as sewing box
i love crafts but they don't love me :lol: but i do try :lol:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:04 pm

Its lovely I bet she loved it :welldone: :welldone: :welldone: :welldone:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:03 pm

That's a fantastic idea :clap: :clap: It looks lovely :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby redeppie » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:40 pm

thanks guys
made these tonight but it was a pain
cake pops
redeppie
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:00 am

They look really scrummy :cake: :cake: :cake: What is under all the choccy and bitty coatings and how do you get them so nice and round??

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:16 pm

Lovely boxes :clap: :clap: :clap:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:42 pm

yum yum............i will have all of them!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
loubie xx

UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

latest craft

Postby MonkeyFeatures » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:23 pm

Fantastic! Looks great! x

---
-

Mummy of 2 beautiful children My hubby is my rock!
MonkeyFeatures
UKFM Member

Postby redeppie » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:34 pm

Had a bread making lesson yesterday and was so pleased, scrubbed my hands well as i thought the bread would taste of voltarol!!!!

redeppie
UKFM Newbie

Postby *Lisa* » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:48 pm

Mmmmm... *dribbles* :P

*Looks round*... tips toes in kitchen shhhh... *munchies all the lovely fresh bread*.... yummi :mrgreen:

*leaves a tip... the crumbs* :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby shazq » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:04 pm

Dammmmmmm Lisa beat me to them...they did look lovely :clap: :clap: :clap: :dunno:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby MiaS » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:58 pm

Voltarol rolls, that's a great idea :lol: Love the box, could be used for lots of things
MiaS
UKFM Member

Next

Return to Craft