[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Drawings to pass my day

Drawings to pass my day

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Drawings to pass my day

Postby Vampchick78 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:46 pm

Love this forum. Such a comfort when I'm feeling low. Do drawings to pass the time and it distracts me when Im achy. PLease have a wee look at my facebook page. Its a safe link I promise :D Have a look at the attachment too.
xxxx
Attachments
29902_1453882957054_1532707815_31104465_5639413_n.jpg
Drawing of Damon my vamp diaries I did.
29902_1453882957054_1532707815_31104465_5639413_n.jpg (61.28 KiB) Viewed 6035 times
Last edited by FluppyPuffy on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removal of link as breaking forum rules regarding advertising
JUST CAUSE I LOOK NORMAL DOESN'T MEAN IM NOT HAVING A BAD DAY.
Vampchick78
UKFM Member

Re: Drawings to pass my day

Postby denys » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:00 pm

fantastic picture :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Hi
Great drawing. :D
Have you got fibro vampchick? as you have not said in your intro post perhaps you could tell us more about yourself and how you cope with drawing with fibro. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:27 pm

You seem to have quite a lot of people asking you about drawings on FB, are you hoping you might have some interest from people on here as well :?: :?:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:44 pm

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Vampchick78 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:38 pm

Hi there Thats fine to remove the link. Sorry new to this and didnt realise I was breaking any rules. I draw for a hobby to keep me sane while off sick from work. I wasnt touting for business, just showing my work as it was easier to post the link than add lots of attachments :)
I was diagnosed with FM a month ago. Waiting on my appointment with the hospital for the official diagnosis. I draw on my better days Have a big drawing board so I can lie propped up to help me.

Wee bit bout me? Well I'm married with 3 boys, I'm 32, a bit nuts, work as a pensions adviser in a callcentre for Prudential, Have a mini zoo, and am currently trying to come to terms with having Fibro.

Ask away and once again sorry If I broke the rules. :oops:

x
Vampchick78
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Thats OK sorted now, it may be worth while reading the basic rules of membership viewtopic.php?f=14&t=851

Your drawings are fab and I wish I had half of your talent :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:20 pm

All sorted now, so no problems. Your drawings are amazing. I struggle to draw a straight line with a ruler, so I'm just a tad :mrgreen: :mrgreen: at what you've done :clap: :clap:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Vampchick78 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Thankyou so much. It keeps me sane :lol:

Thanks again for having such a great forum. Been a great help to me and will be sure to post more xxx
Vampchick78
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Look forward to it :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:43 pm

Hello :wave:
We would still love to see some of your drawings if you dont mind adding the odd one or two its just your not allowed to use the forum to sale them. :wine:

Look forward to seeing some of them. :clap: :clap:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Vampchick78 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:12 am

This is a pastel drawing I did of my Dogue de Bordeaux called Chance. Hope you like. xxx
Attachments
12414_1356530483303_1532707815_30890659_4654135_n.jpg
12414_1356530483303_1532707815_30890659_4654135_n.jpg (84.93 KiB) Viewed 5967 times
Vampchick78
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:45 am

That is amazing :clap: :clap: :welldone: :welldone: Love all the shading and the way you've captured his expression :blowkiss: Did you work from him in the fur, so to speak, or from a photo of him??

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:16 pm

Wow, thats great Vamp :welldone: :clap: :clap: :clap:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby rhiannonl » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:40 pm

The pictures look really great VampChick78 , I hope you make some money from them.
I think I need something to occupy my mind to get myself some breathing space. I just seem to be so busy all the time.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I struggle with my wrists, so preferrably not something that uses my hands too much.xxx
rhiannonl
UKFM Member

Next

Return to Craft