[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - My sanity saving distraction

My sanity saving distraction

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

My sanity saving distraction

Postby Jan42 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:13 am

I find painting a great distraction, though tiring, from my aches & pains...
Jasper.jpg
My latest painting...my mums puppy
Jasper.jpg (93.83 KiB) Viewed 6045 times
I had fun painting this, I hope you enjoy looking at it :fingerscrossed:
try to have a smile on my face even if I'm not smiling on the inside
Jan42
UKFM Member

Re: My sanity saving distractio

Postby denys » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:25 am

Its fab Jan :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: My sanity saving distraction

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:39 am

I've rotated and resized your attachment Jan so we can see your art work in all it's cuteness and Jasperness :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

What will Jasper grow into, at the moment he looks rather cuddly and knitted :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Jan42 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:44 am

Thanks Denys :D
Glad you like it. I'm always nervous of what people think. My mum hasn't seen it yet...hoping she likes it too as its her christmas box this year :yikes:
:hugs: Jan x
Jan42
UKFM Member

Postby Jan42 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:52 am

Jan42
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:10 am

Wow fab painting Jan. :welldone: :clap: :clap:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:34 am

Doglets need a little bit of mischief about them, that's what makes being owned by them so special :clap: :clap: :clap:

If I was given a picture like that (with my doglet in it) I'd be over the moon :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Jan42 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:31 pm

Hi shaz & Fluppy :wave:
Thankyou :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Fluppy you are so right. He has such a wonderful & mishievous personality, that expression on his face...butter wouldn't melt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wouldn't change him for the world. He's so funny & really knows how to put a smile on your face. :clap: clap: clap:
:dogchasecat1:
Jan42
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:10 pm

Our animal friends come with all sorts of special benefits that cannot be gotten from a prescription med :blowkiss: :blowkiss: I know that without Her Right Royal DeeDeeness, I would be in a far worse state and place than I am now. I wouldn't go, which I have to do on a daily basis with her. I wouldn't stop and talk to anyone, and wouldn't have met the lovely people that we often see walking their doglets, and with whom we often walk with.

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Jan42 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:10 pm

I would love a little dog of my own for exactly those reasons , I love helping my mum out when she goes away. I get to look after this little bundle of fluffy joy. As I can't really afford one of my own, this is better than nothing :D

My daughter brought back a kitten, she's adorable & seems to have adopted me as its mother. She cuddles me all the time & paddles all over my dressing gown! :cat2: she too is a mischief & always loves to play chase :lol: :D

The unfortunate thing is, I developed an alergy to pet fur :cry: so when my daughter finds herself a flat, the kitty will be going with her :cry:

The good news ids jasper being a poodle, doesn't mault, so we get along brilliantly :D
If I ever find myself in a position to, I would definitely get one, or something similar that doesn't mault. that getting me out of the house, where I would normally stay in because I don't feel too good has to be a good thing? :?: especially when he gives you all those :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: and :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Jan42
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:58 pm

I think it's better for me having to go out. If I didn't it wouldn't take long for me to become a hermit and not even go to do the shopping with OH :facepalm: :facepalm: Even on the cold and blowy days, as much as I suffer the after effects, it really helps to have the cobwebs blown away :clap: :clap: :clap:

I didn't know that poodles don't moult :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Being able to borrow Jasper does have it's benefits, you can enjoy all his :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: and :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: without having to go out in the cold, dark nights armed with a pooh bag just in case he does something that needs scooping up :puke: :puke: :puke:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Jan42 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:51 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: thank heaven for poopy bags! I'm afraid I don't get away from it that easy this week. I'm on puppy sitting duties 24/7 :crazy:
Jasper has definitely put some light back in my life this week. I shall be quite sad to see it end tomorrow :cry: ...but only til next time :lol: :clap:
Definitely a therapy you can't get from any other source :hugs:
Jan42
UKFM Member

Postby Jan42 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:59 pm

River.jpg
This is another bundle of joy I 'borrow'...River, my sisters puppy :D
River.jpg (211.24 KiB) Viewed 5996 times

She's one year old now so I guess not so much a puppy. A cross between a cocker spaniel & a poodle :D :dogrun1:
Jan42
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:36 pm

Aaww love that painting as well :clap: :clap: :clap: so cute. :blowkiss:

I have 1 long hair cat and 2 short hair kittens. (6months ) :clap: :clap:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:59 pm

River looks gorgeous :blowkiss: :blowkiss: A couple of cockerpoos lived on the next road up from us, and they were lovely, DeeDee loved to play with them as they were almost as boingy as she is.

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Next

Return to Craft