[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - My sanity saving distraction

My sanity saving distraction

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: My sanity saving distraction

Postby Jan42 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:42 pm

Thankyou :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
She is adorable & very bubbly!!! She makes me laugh. My sister taught her to roll over...she now does this without prompting in the hope of getting some of your toast in a morning! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shaz, how lovely having all those kitties in your home. My daughters kitten is pitch black, fluffy & 5months practiced in being cheeky...she gets into everything :lol: :cat2: I'm dreading her growing bigger though due to the allergy, I hate taking antihistomines (bad speeling)

What kind of dog is DeeDee Fluppy? You say she's boingy, would she be a spaniel by any chance? :wink:
:grouphug:
try to have a smile on my face even if I'm not smiling on the inside
Jan42
UKFM Member

Postby nutty1 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:00 pm

:clap: :clap: lovely pics ,you obviously have talent
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:09 pm

You're right Jan, she is a spangle.......................a springie spangle that is bonkers in the most unspringie possible way :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Jan42 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:48 am

Jan42
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:54 am

Are you going to start suggesting to you mum that she needs more hollibobs so you can have more Jasper time :lol: :lol:

Enjoy the lack of drums and electric guitar sounds :clap: :clap: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :hugs: :hugs: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :woot: :woot:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Amberwillow » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Gorgeous paintings, what a wonderful way to show your love for your animal friends.. I think the world is an infinitely better place, when we can connect with animals on some level.. my dogs never fail to put a smile on my face in the mornings.. they are so pleased to see me :dogrun1:
“Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.”—Thomas Merton
Amberwillow
UKFM Member

Postby Jan42 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:27 pm

Jan42
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:24 pm

:welldone: love the paintings jan :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby Claire Spong » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:49 pm

Brilliant paintings! Haven't had the chance to paint for years now, used to love it but with work I don't have the time or energy!
Dx March 2011
Read my blog about how I'm coping with finding out I have Fibro on: http://fibronewbie.blogspot.com/
Claire Spong
UKFM Member

Postby Jan42 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:34 am

Jan42
UKFM Member

Postby Salgor » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:16 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: It's good to have a distraction isn't it.

Sally
Salgor
UKFM Member

Postby Jan42 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:37 pm

Hi Sally :wave:
Thanks. Distractions are definitely good to have....I'm Jasper sitting again, tonight is my last night, so back to my painting tomorrow. I've just started sketching up my next canvas for my other sister. Trying my hand at wedding portrait for her & hubby as xmas box if it turns out ok :fingerscrossed:

Do you paint? Or have you another hobby to keep you going?
Jan x
Jan42
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:47 pm

The wedding portrait sounds like a very involved and special one Jan :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Jan42 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:26 pm

Hi Fluppy :wave: :wave: :wave:
I wanted to give them something that meant a lot to them both, and as they have no pets & have only been married for 2yrs I thought I would try and put a couple of photos I have onto canvas for them with their names & marriage date. I'm hoping they will like it. I'm itching to get back to my paint brushes now, if Jasper wasn't so energetic I would have brought them with me. I don't know how my mum manages to do her paintings with him leaping all over ????
:dogrun1: :lol:
:hugs: :hugs:
Jan42
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:54 am

I think something like what you're planning for them can't do anything but put huge smiles on their faces Jan :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You're the second person I've come across recently who has said about poodles being energetic :shock: :shock: We often see an older lady being walked by her little white poodle, and we often stop for a chat. She's had poodles for years, and the one she has now is the most energetic she's ever known a poodle :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: She's always wanting to play and is constantly running around at home. She has at least 2 daily walks, the shortest of which is about three quarters of an hour :dogrun1: Before meeting her, I thought poodles were the typical little lapdog, it's amazing just what I've found out about different breeds, and just how many don't conform to the stereotypes for each breed :? :? :?

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

PreviousNext

Return to Craft