[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - My sanity saving distraction

My sanity saving distraction

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: My sanity saving distraction

Postby ribbons » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:10 pm

wow 2 great paintings, im sure they are/will be loved !
ribbons
UKFM Member

Postby Jan42 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:53 pm

Hi Fluppy :wave:
Yes poodles have a surprising amount of energy! I think my mum may have got more than she bargained for :facepalm: :dogrun1:
I struggled quite a lot by the end of the week with the walks, I took him out twice a day every day and spent the rest of the days resting apart from hoovering a couple of times but just the livingroom which took all of 5 mins due to the big tarpoline down on the main part of the carpet while his toilet training is still ongoing. So much easir than scrubbing carpet!
The walks were just a 40min & 20min short walks(if these were done in real time by anyone else they'd only have lasted half the time) I'm suffering for it now though! I've never had pains like it in my legs. They normally turn to jelly but now they feel bruised & hot to touch & have red patches as if I've been sat too close to the the fire
:crazy: amongst other things. :oops: gone off on a tangent....what I was saying was I don't know how she keeps up with him :lol:
If I ever get a dog I think I shall stick to a chihuaha (can't spell) or chitzu :lol:

Hi Ribbons :wave:
Thank you very much :D

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
try to have a smile on my face even if I'm not smiling on the inside
Jan42
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:16 am

Jasper sounds like he fit's in brilliantly with the rest of our bonkers pets on here, so tell him he's an honorary member of their gang :clap: :clap:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Jan42 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:42 am

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I'm sure he wil wear his membership with pride Fluppy ... That is if he doesn't chew it to bits first! :lol: :lol: :lol: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
:dogrun1: :dogrun1: :dogrun1:
try to have a smile on my face even if I'm not smiling on the inside
Jan42
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Craft