[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - A watercolour..

A watercolour..

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

A watercolour..

Postby Amberwillow » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:35 pm

I did this last January, after getting some new watercolours for Christmas.

There's a story which goes with it too.

The Twisted Tree

Sometimes but not often, on days that felt too long and during nights that were too short – she would climb to the top of the Twisted Tree and sleep soundly in its curving, wooden arms. The tree held her safely, protecting her from the whispering winds. At the foot of the tree slept her dog, which was well used to her climbing and sleeping habits. He waited patiently, curled up in a tight ball of fur, until his mistress awoke.. and all the while the leaves fluttered around them like butterflies.
“Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.”—Thomas Merton
Amberwillow
UKFM Member

Re: A watercolour..

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:56 pm

I love that :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:43 pm

that is lovely :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:07 pm

aw that is so lovely :welldone: :blowkiss: :flowers:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby Jan42 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:46 am

:clap: :clap: :clap:
I love this. Its fantastic! :welldone: :D :D :D :D :D :D :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
try to have a smile on my face even if I'm not smiling on the inside
Jan42
UKFM Member

Postby Amberwillow » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:10 pm

Thanks - I hadn't used watercolours in years and I was very pleased with it. :D
“Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.”—Thomas Merton
Amberwillow
UKFM Member

Postby Jan42 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:18 pm

try to have a smile on my face even if I'm not smiling on the inside
Jan42
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:01 pm

Thats lovely. :welldone: :clap: :clap: :clap:

That brought back childhood memory's we were always climbing trees :lol: :lol:
I can look back and laugh now but when i was around 12 i stood on a branch high up a tree, it snapped i ended falling breaking my wrist. :roll: :facepalm:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Amberwillow » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:18 pm

Amberwillow
UKFM Member

Postby *Hope* » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:45 pm

Fabulous, I love it.....you are very talented xx
*Hope*
UKFM Member

Postby Azz » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:52 pm

Amazing, hmmmm I am looking for an artist to help me create some characters for my baby sign language book :wink: :mrgreen:
Hannah xx

To live life to the full, is to be true to myself. By being true to myself I live life to the full :)
Azz
UKFM Member

Postby will h » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:07 am

Wow that's beautifull! :clap:
The dirtiest water produces the most perfect lotus...
will h
UKFM Member

Postby fibro-lu » Mon May 28, 2012 4:15 pm

that is wonderful
have you done more?
:flowers:
lu
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby Graciebaby » Tue May 29, 2012 12:55 am

That is a lovely piece of work :-)
Graciebaby
UKFM Member

Postby Andrew 64 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:58 pm

OUTSTANDING :-D
Today I shall mostly be eating potatoes
Andrew 64